Another Summer Wine comic...

Here's Summer Wine Comic #96! Seymour is at it with his inventions again!

sw-comic96_zpsidrz6q5h.jpg

Yet again another great Comic Strip thank you for posting Claye. I imagine if Howard caught a glimpse of the electronic stilts he'd be after a pair, given his eternal quest to be taller!

I always look forward to seeing these Claye, thanks for your hard work producing these

Excellent.

The gentle humour could have come from Roy Clarke himself.

You certainly know how to capture the spirit of LOTSW, and are keeping the show alive.

They've finally got a Compo statue !;) Wonderful Claye !:21:

Thank you so much for posting Claye and congratulations on reaching 100 episodes .

NB Unlike the real "statue" [if you could call it that] does anyone know if they have actually located the statue in Holmfirth yet??

Thank you so much for posting Claye and congratulations on reaching 100 episodes .

NB Unlike the real "statue" [if you could call it that] does anyone know if they have actually located the statue in Holmfirth yet??

From what I can tell and read. I think it's near the pocket park area in Holmfirth... but now looking at Google Earth and Street View... I don't think it is.

What I'm talking about is what looks like a four sided pillar with an engraving of Compo (from head to shoulders) that I've seen on the web.. As you said.... a "statue". lol I figured folks would enjoy this one.

Back
Top Bottom