best wishes to new forum

• Thread starter Thread starter gill
  • Start date Start date
G

gill

Hi Terry & Tony. I do hope everything goes well with the new forum software switch on Mon am. I have to work tonight so wont be on the new forum until Mon pm. Thanks again for all your hard work keeping this great website up and running. X

As my password and user name are still NOT being accepted on the new forum. I will not be joining you all across the other side. Keep seeing messages saying that they are being accepted. Keep the journey going. I will miss you all. So long Amos xx

Please stay positive Amos.look forward to seeing you on the new forum

If you get to the new house first Pearl please chill the champers so we can toast the migration to pastures new, thank you in advance. I'll get the dinner started once I get there :-[

Thanks to Pearl for letting me know we are making a change. I have been MIA since May 2015,when my grandson was born. I have to get back into the groove. Hope the transition goes smoothly,and thanks to Tony and Terry,CEB(chief executive barmpots)

Thanks to Pearl for letting me know we are making a change. I have been MIA since May 2015,when my grandson was born. I have to get back into the groove. Hope the transition goes smoothly,and thanks to Tony and Terry,CEB(chief executive barmpots)

Did you get the voice mail? It's so funny :D

As my password and user name are still NOT being accepted on the new forum. I will not be joining you all across the other side. Keep seeing messages saying that they are being accepted. Keep the journey going. I will miss you all. So long Amos xx
Terry specifically offered to help you out, but you told him you were too busy.
If you won't accept the offer of help then you are on your own mate!

Tony, good luck in the morning. If Terry has asked you to ban me accidentally on purpose he was only joking and what ever he says he loves me really :D

(slightly off topic)

@brendalovescompo

Really like the 'CEB(chief executive barmpots)' gave me a nice chuckle. Would be nice to have that on a business card some day. :wink:
Congrats on the new grandson!

Cheers,
Rick

Like the new site looks very up to date and a lot easier to read ,I did not have any problem logging in Amos so try again.

Back