Chuffers and Gordon's House from Whoops

Thanks for posting new locations Terry.
Chuffer, looks like you've been a naughty boy & the Mrs has confiscated your shed. ☹
Graham I’m so sorry I have literally just seen this.
What a find by Terry,I’m usually pretty good at finding locations,even those not on the map,but I could not find this no matter how hard I searched for the Whoops 40th anniversary recreation,well done Terry.
I am devastated,where am I going to take any future guests that may call and show them the nobble on my knee,
The question is,do you have a nobble on your knee ?

Graham I’m so sorry I have literally just seen this.
What a find by Terry,I’m usually pretty good at finding locations,even those not on the map,but I could not find this no matter how hard I searched for the Whoops 40th anniversary recreation,well done Terry.
I am devastated,where am I going to take any future guests that may call and show them the nobble on my knee,
The question is,do you have a nobble on your knee ?
Chuffer I was lucky enough to ask the right person where these houses might be, and behold they were correct, if you have travelled between Meltham and Marsden you would of passed within a few hundred yards of them, plus the 2 houses are just a street apart, Gordons house is in Westfield Avenue and Chuffers in a cul-de-sac off Fern Avenue

Chuffer I was lucky enough to ask the right person where these houses might be, and behold they were correct, if you have travelled between Meltham and Marsden you would of passed within a few hundred yards of them, plus the 2 houses are just a street apart, Gordons house is in Westfield Avenue and Chuffers in a cul-de-sac off Fern Aven
Chuffer I was lucky enough to ask the right person where these houses might be, and behold they were correct, if you have travelled between Meltham and Marsden you would of passed within a few hundred yards of them, plus the 2 houses are just a street apart, Gordons house is in Westfield Avenue and Chuffers in a cul-de-sac off Fern Avenue
Well done Terry yet again,thankyou so much for that information,I looked all over the area at the top of Goose Green in Holmfirth where they walked up to the house,but I should have known better,how many times have they turned a corner in Marsden and around the corner were in Holmfirth,thankyou.

Well done Terry yet again,thankyou so much for that information,I looked all over the area at the top of Goose Green in Holmfirth where they walked up to the house,but I should have known better,how many times have they turned a corner in Marsden and around the corner were in Holmfirth,thankyou.
I also found where they filmed the house of Lewis Bickerdyke in Greenfingers, one of those spots right under your nose

Wally should have learned from his former employer Eli Pledge who once labelled his sister Nellie with this term which is somewhat less than endearing term because he could have proclaimed it to Nora [mind he'd have to run off and stay away a few days]

" You knock-kneed knackered old Nose-Bag!" :)
I used to love that captain,I keep checking talking pictures tv to see if it is on
”Don’t you Dorken my darkstep”

I also found where they filmed the house of Lewis Bickerdyke in Greenfingers, one of those spots right under your nose
One thing I’ve learned Terry is that you can search for months for a location and when you find it,realise you’ve walked past it many times,even now watching episodes I will see a scene and realise I know the place but not that they filmed there,and in the short time I was on this forum before I learned so many locations that I didn’t realise were in episodes,thank you so much for all your work and effort.

Chuffer. Who's Chuffer? :D:D:D:D:D
I wrestle Doreen Tattershall,who was the cock of the school,I have a nobble on the side of my knee that I’m fixated about,any visitors I have I take into my shed to show them my knee,except now I can’t because I have a nasty but efficient wife that looks like Margaret Thatcher who destroyed it while I was with the ducks,I’m most well known for sitting on the bench at the duck feeding area next to the Co Op in Holmfirth where I perfect my duck impersonations,which is my party piece,especially at Christmas.

I do know Chuffer. My post is what his wife said when the Trio called for him :42:
That was a great scene Mikey
Compo : Is thar Chuffer in ?
Mrs E : Chuffer ? Who's Chuffer when he's at home
Foggy : He means Douglas Mrs Enwright
Mrs E : Well why didn't he say so is there something wrong with him,Douglas,theres a tramp at the door get rid of him,and don't give them anything.

Back