Chuffers and Gordon's House from Whoops

That was a great scene Mikey
Compo : Is thar Chuffer in ?
Mrs E : Chuffer ? Who's Chuffer when he's at home
Foggy : He means Douglas Mrs Enwright
Mrs E : Well why didn't he say so is there something wrong with him,Douglas,theres a tramp at the door get rid of him,and don't give them anything.
Absolutely agreed. Brilliant scene and thanks for the right script. As I was reading it I was right back there hahaha. Didn't she insult Foggy and Clegg too haha

Absolutely agreed. Brilliant scene and thanks for the right script. As I was reading it I was right back there hahaha. Didn't she insult Foggy and Clegg too haha
I don’t know if it’s the right script Mikey it was just from memory,but I’ve watched it that many times it’s probably not far from what was really said.
Yes mate she also insulted Foggy and Clegg too,when they were laughing at the tramp comment (I’m sure Compo muttered Cheeky bitch !) she looked at them and shouted “And there’s two other weird looking beggars with him,get rid of them.”
As I mentioned previously I did a recreation of the day,following in their footsteps 40 years on,and when I did that scene,it’s the exact script as I painstakingly wrote it all down,I was desperate to find Chuffers house but could not find it no matter how hard I looked,and I’m usually not bad at finding them,but Terry bless him the star that he is found it,but it was too late for my tribute.
I also did another one to Sadly Madly Bradley,another one of my favourites,there are some brilliant lines in that,and enjoyed the day following them around,also did a few other similar posts and would like to do more if I can this year.
Thanks for the comment Mikey take care.
Chuffer x

On a separate subject @Douglas Enwright, how's the lock keeping duties going, are you enjoying it?
Loving it thankyou Barry for asking,it’s a lovely quiet compound with grass and trees all around and the boats come along at a maximum speed of 4 mph which suits me perfectly,it’s quiet in the winter months but there is some commercial traffic,and after Easter all the narrowboats will start moving again,some of the training was really time consuming which you wouldn’t expect,which led to my initial loss of logging on here,just to use the radio you had to do the full marine radio course to get your certificate,sixteen online assessments with questions which took forever,a pre exam exam that you had to pass in order to take the exam,then I had to go to Osset to do a three hour practical and written exam,and it’s been like that for everything,but I’ve done
everything now,thankyou so much x

Attachments

• 945F5D68-32A9-4F34-8F13-252E3DD2400A.jpeg
    945F5D68-32A9-4F34-8F13-252E3DD2400A.jpeg
    100.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 2A92D71B-E566-46AF-95D2-A8607977EF06.jpeg
    2A92D71B-E566-46AF-95D2-A8607977EF06.jpeg
    37.3 KB · Views: 8
Loving it thankyou Barry for asking,it’s a lovely quiet compound with grass and trees all around and the boats come along at a maximum speed of 4 mph which suits me perfectly,it’s quiet in the winter months but there is some commercial traffic,and after Easter all the narrowboats will start moving again,some of the training was really time consuming which you wouldn’t expect,which led to my initial loss of logging on here,just to use the radio you had to do the full marine radio course to get your certificate,sixteen online assessments with questions which took forever,a pre exam exam that you had to pass in order to take the exam,then I had to go to Osset to do a three hour practical and written exam,and it’s been like that for everything,but I’ve done
everything now,thankyou so much x
Cool as :D

Back