Clegg's stumble in Defeat Of The Stoneworm

I wonder how many times he did that scene? If it was a few I bet he was shattered running up that hill, I think I'd be stumbling about too :D

Similar thyme but just to change the subject a tad, in A Leg Up For Christmas when the trio go to tell Pearl the Howard has come a cropper she passes out, on her way falling backwards she hits her shoulder on the back of the sofa, I always think that that had to hurt for real!

Where do you get that idea from? Clegg's house is to the left of Howards (looking from the front), and when they go down the stairs (in both units the entry to the basement is under the stairs that go up in front of the entry door), Howard taps on the wall at the bottom of the stairs on our right. Which is the correct wall. When he goes back to his house he crosses to the opposite wall (our left), which would also be the correct wall.

Quite right. Looked at it all again in slow time on DVD. I had not factored in that after going through door in living room they had to turn right through ninety degrees to go down steps.

Puzzled a bit that on Howard's side of wall there was a discontinuity not there on Clegg's side but geography is correct.

Another episode Cleggy tripped was in Hail Smiling Morn or Thereabouts when the trio were trapped in the field while Wainwright was "with" Mrs. Partridge. After the couple left when the trio got up, they walked down a few feet and Clegg steps in a hole or on a rock, losing his step a bit. I notice everytime I watch.

Another episode Cleggy tripped was in Hail Smiling Morn or Thereabouts when the trio were trapped in the field while Wainwright was "with" Mrs. Partridge. After the couple left when the trio got up, they walked down a few feet and Clegg steps in a hole or on a rock, losing his step a bit. I notice everytime I watch.

Yes but in all fairness there was that one when Compo and Clegg pretended to be Russians in the cafe to annoy Foggy and Clegg jumps onto the one of the tables via a chair jiggles about and then jumps off and scares one of the customers :- he must have been in good form that day as I am sure it was Peter and not a double. He was spot on, I am not sure I could have done it !!

Back