Crushers car

brendalovescompo

Dedicated Member
Watching Reinforced bottom. CRUSHERS car is yellow when he is going to find white water with his canoe,kayak.

In who's watching the café then?, wasn't his little french car white? It has the same shape,probably the same model.

Watching Reinforced bottom. CRUSHERS car is yellow when he is going to find white water with his canoe,kayak.

In who's watching the café then?, wasn't his little french car white? It has the same shape,probably the same model.

Same model of car but a different one

I think something similar happened with Barry's car in his early appearances. From memory, he had a rusty old cream coloured Austin 1800, then later it was smarter white 1800. I think that's right. Maybe Wesley re-sprayed it for him.

I think Wesley had many land rovers, usually blue or green.

I think something similar happened with Barry's car in his early appearances. From memory, he had a rusty old cream coloured Austin 1800, then later it was smarter white 1800. I think that's right. Maybe Wesley re-sprayed it for him.

I think Wesley had many land rovers, usually blue or green.
That is one wa,y of knowing which series you are in, as his Land Rover seemed to change each series. Believable for a mechanic though.

We see it in Big day at dream acres and it think it was yellow although I cant be sure. And dried dates and Codfanglers again I am not sure.

Definitely yellow a Citroen Diane horrible car it bounced all over the road and as for comfort forget it French farmers didnt want to pay for it as long as they could transport eggs over ploughed fields without making an omelette that's all that mattered.Always thought that Crusher tested to its limits he should have driven an English car at least he could have put his feet through the rusted floor to slow down!Barrys 1800 looked a typical landcrab falling to bits they came out of the factory with built in rust that way you knew that a bulk order of rust cure was a must buy.Wesley was a Landie nut and they always want another and better model that they can rebuild at least a few times I enjoyed seeing which model was in each series and what ever wreck he was tarting up.A memory I will always have is Nora sat on boxes towering above the sun roof as they went to Green Acres wow the Herman Goering division conquering Yorkshire!

We see it in Big day at dream acres and it think it was yellow although I cant be sure. And dried dates and Codfanglers again I am not sure.
You're right, Amos. It was yellow in both of those episodes. Good memory. Hope you're enjoying your weekend at home and getting to watch lots of Summer Wine.

Regardless of how it ran, I think that it's a really cute car. Only the French can name their car after a vegetable.

Regardless of how it ran, I think that it's a really cute car. Only the French can name their car after a vegetable.

My high school French deserted me long ago. Which veg is it? It sounds as though it ought to be 'lemon', which would be appropriate for that make of car, but lemon=citron, doesn't it?

Marianna

My high school French deserted me long ago. Which veg is it? It sounds as though it ought to be 'lemon', which would be appropriate for that make of car, but lemon=citron, doesn't it?

Marianna

Mea Culpa. The citron is one of the original citrus fruits and is somewhat like a lemon. Only rind of the citron is used in many different ways.

Back