Edie and her driving test

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
What episode was it when Edie no longer need driving lesson,did they ever announce she had past her test at last

I think it was no 73 when Seymour was ""teaching" her to drive. After this one she seemed to be o k to drive. I don't think it was ever "announced" as such , just accepted?? :-\ :-\

You would of thought they could of made a good episode with that scenario,Edie asking the examiner had he been moving things about etc,also some of the highway codes answer could be very funny

I agree!! Edie taking a driving test would have been side splitting hilarious!! Could have had all kinds of things going on.

I loved it when Glenda told her mom that she couldn't change gears with the handbrake. I am just trying to remember the episode...

I can't remember....I believe she did complain that it was Wesley's fault......I have that episode on tape...I am going to look it up. It was a great episode.

I believe at the end of the episode they ended up on a dirt hill teetering back and forth. ;D

I can't remember....I believe she did complain that it was Wesley's fault......I have that episode on tape...I am going to look it up. It was a great episode.

I believe at the end of the episode they ended up on a dirt hill teetering back and forth. ;D
That's The Glory Hole, Beth ;D ;D

It is always Wesley's fault no matter what. Lately I was watching a comedy of Harry Worth and thought that he would have made a great character in the show.. What do you think?????????????????

That's The Glory Hole, Beth ;D ;D
Thanks Dick! That's it. I am going to watch that tonight. Great episode. :)

Harry Worth?? Not heard that name in years ;D

One of my all time favourite episodes is Edie And The Auto mobile.

If my mam had ever leaned to drive (Lord help us!!) she would have been just like that. ;D

I too think it would have made a great episode, can you imagine the look on Wesley's face when she walked in and said I past :o ;D
A bit like my husbands face when I passed :o I'm sure he cried!!

Agree Harry Worth was a great comedian and his shows really made me laugh the bit in the doorway is something I do much the embarisment of my other half.

I think they gave her the license without a test for fear that they would have to ride in the car with her ;D ;D ;D
Even the police men were afraid to tell her she wasn't parked correctly and asked Barry to talk to her :o

Agree I wonder how the ladies had the courage to get in the car with her, :me: :me: when I worked for the post office telephones we had a driver who used to drive twice round a roundabout because he could not make up his mind which exit to use.

Agree I wonder how the ladies had the courage to get in the car with her, :me: :me: when I worked for the post office telephones we had a driver who used to drive twice round a roundabout because he could not make up his mind which exit to use.

Nothing wrong with that Chris, done it many times its a great trip out ;D

Last week I managed to end up in the town centre instead of were I was supposed to be,automaticately turned left at the lights and carried on daydreaming and then thinking ,why I am outside B&Q :me: :me:

Getting lost is fun but B&Q isn't!
Taking my husband to B&Q is like taking me handbag shopping :respect: But nowhere near has fun ;D ;D

Don't worry about that. I am sure as Wesley is a mechanic and owns a garage he gets them cheap. Cheaper by the dozen LOL

Back