Getting older?

Google via my mobile tracks my every move and once a month sends me a link to see where I have been on a map, generally over the last six months, for me or Mrs Maltrab it has been Doctors, dentist, hospitals, foot doctors, physio, Opticians, hearing clinics.
Some of these visits have been some distance from home, happy days :40:
I've blocked tracking, but since my legs are so weak that I can't drive I have to hire transport. The company charges my credit card and sends a receipt, so that provides me with the same kind of record.

Last edited:
I have a friend who in his words " decided to spend the kids inheritance on the trip of a life time " so he has documented it on an app called Polarsteps . Its really great to see where he has travelled so you can post pictures and narrative and an interactive map shows you all the stops . A bit like FB after registering you send a friend type request and if granted you can view the content.

Google via my mobile tracks my every move and once a month sends me a link to see where I have been on a map, generally over the last six months, for me or Mrs Maltrab it has been Doctors, dentist, hospitals, foot doctors, physio, Opticians, hearing clinics.
Some of these visits have been some distance from home, happy days :40:
I too get the google map showin where I've been...It can be embarrassing to see where you HAVENT been in that month
Mine is work - home - shops and not much more. :(

Back