Greenfingers

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
If you watch closely at around 9 mins 10 secs when Compo goes for the second cane to fence with Cleggy,as Compo puts his hand over the wall to reach the cane it seems to fly into his hand as if by magic

I Must get out more :13:

I love picking up those little nuances. :D

And yes you need to get more........ We all do :02::02:

Just checked it out. Did someone hand it to him I wonder?

Anyway, I have mentioned this before in Greenfingers but when Foggy is knocked down by the giant carrot, it looked like a blooper that was just left in because of Foggy and
Compo's reaction.

I just noticed recently that Foggy was standing by the door frame when talking to Cleggy about letting the carrot loose, but when the carrot is let loose, Foggy is farther away from the door which causes him to get knocked down. I wondered if Brian subconsciously moved up while talking to Cleggy which caused his fall.

I watch this show about once a week because it is one of my favorites.

If you watch closely at around 9 mins 10 secs when Compo goes for the second cane to fence with Cleggy,as Compo puts his hand over the wall to reach the cane it seems to fly into his hand as if by magic

I Must get out more :13:
Maltrab,
I watched it over and over, and it looks like for sure it was placed there. If you compare the stones it looks like he gets them from the same area on the wall. Good catch!!

Beth,
This is one of my favorite episodes, and it is one that I show to non-summer wine folks. I love the reaction when the carrot lets loose!!!!

Just checked it out. Did someone hand it to him I wonder?

Anyway, I have mentioned this before in Greenfingers but when Foggy is knocked down by the giant carrot, it looked like a blooper that was just left in because of Foggy and
Compo's reaction.

I just noticed recently that Foggy was standing by the door frame when talking to Cleggy about letting the carrot loose, but when the carrot is let loose, Foggy is farther away from the door which causes him to get knocked down. I wondered if Brian subconsciously moved up while talking to Cleggy which caused his fall.

I watch this show about once a week because it is one of my favorites.
Good spotting, Beth. Yes, and that is why Compo hands Foggy his cane saying, "Here, you're going to need this". or summat like that. I have 'subtickles'. . One of my fav episodes also

Yes Bill was too tickled for it not to be a blooper. He could not hardly stand for laughing. I loved it. :)

One blooper I have noticed, not from Greenfingers though!. Truly and Billy are see-sawing behind a wall(senior moment forget the title...Watching the Clock? :confused: ) Mid way through the sequence a mop of white hair appears just behind the wall roughly where the pivot of the see-saw is.Only for a few seconds but definitely there.:30:

I don't know why I didn't notice how funny Wally is in this episode. He plays the best drunk. I love it towards the end when the boys are leaving the pub and Wally sees three glasses of beer left alone. His expression just tickles me.

I don't know why I didn't notice how funny Wally is in this episode. He plays the best drunk. I love it towards the end when the boys are leaving the pub and Wally sees three glasses of beer left alone. His expression just tickles me.

I think Joe Gladwin did a very good drunk - such a great actor. Sadly missed even after all these years.

Back