Have you ever noticed when Nora cleans

brendalovescompo

Dedicated Member
I just watched White Mans Grave. With as much cleaning as these women did, do you think she ever let her rug get that dirty when she shook it over wally? I know it was for done theatrical purposes. Just thought it was funny ;D. Nora would never let that happen in real life. lol

Not only that, there was so much dust on it that it would have been all over the place below, and there are espisodes where she is seen cleaning that. It would have made much more sense for her to shake it out over the wall over the river then just off her landing.

But as noted, scenes are written for laughs so sometimes logic and consistency are ignored.

Nora,Edie,Pearl and Ivy were the cleanest women in Yorkshire and wobetide any mere dirty man who came near them ,women have a thing that men cause dirt I don't think we do! Looking at Nora especially she looks a panzer tank ready to destroy anybody in her way,men are downtrodden and no I don't wash the windows!

It kind of looked like flour. Maybe she was baking and somehow spilled flour on the rug. ::)

Nora,Edie,Pearl and Ivy were the cleanest women in Yorkshire and wobetide any mere dirty man who came near them ,women have a thing that men cause dirt I don't think we do! Looking at Nora especially she looks a panzer tank ready to destroy anybody in her way,men are downtrodden and no I don't wash the windows!

For one thing the men married the women knowing they were miserable so I have no sympathy for them. ;D ;D

I thought the dust would have come from a good spring clean. I usually collect it all together and dispose of it in one go, usually into the dustbin. I don't think I'd through it in the river because if everyone did that the pollution would build up and if your going to sweep the yard anyway you may has well make it worth your while. :)

Back