Hey up

Ivy Nora

Hi I am Jamie. I live in Gorleston, Norfolk. I have been a fan of Summer Wine for years. I have often used comedy to get me through some of the darkest hours in my life. Compo and Nora have always been my favourites. Just watching summer wine brings a smile to my face. Anything else you want to know, feel free to ask

Welcome Ivy Nora, you'll have a great time here. Have good look round before you put the kettle on and start cooking us all breakfast :D

Welcome to this collection of Barmpots, look forward to your contributions, I seem to make a few from time to time. Always good to have new people around.

Hi I am Jamie. I live in Gorleston, Norfolk. I have been a fan of Summer Wine for years. I have often used comedy to get me through some of the darkest hours in my life. Compo and Nora have always been my favourites. Just watching summer wine brings a smile to my face. Anything else you want to know, feel free to ask

Welcome Jamie and do enjoy your time here,it is interesting to note how many members including myself have stated LOSW has helped them in troubled times, it should be available on the NHS

Eyop Jamie,welcome to the forum,its lovely to have you here,Its a mad,hectic and sometimes stressful world,and I relax by watching episodes of Summer Wine,someone on here once described it as therapy for the soul,when I'v had horrible times at work I like to relax and watch a couple of episodes,nothing else would work,nothing,and I am so lucky that in half an hour from my house I can be sat,relaxing,where they once sat,like in my picnic spot photo.Enjoy the forum,Pete.

Back