inconsistency in Merry Heatwave

brendalovescompo

Dedicated Member
In about 15 minutes into the show when Compo and Clegg went for a walk and Foggy joins them later, check out the rock wall. The top of the wall is at their hips practically. Then when Foggy jumps over and rolls down the hill,even though the camera angle is looking upward , and they are on the milk crates it seems their armpits are level with the top of the rock wall. Filmed in 2 different areas? At first I thought they were off of the crates.

Yep. I don't even have to 'go to the videotape' ( as Marv Albert used to say ), it's in my memory bank. Very definitely a difference in height. Ya know what else? We never hear them tell Foggy where they'll be as they said they did.

Yep. I don't even have to 'go to the videotape' ( as Marv Albert used to say ), it's in my memory bank. Very definitely a difference in height. Ya know what else? We never hear them tell Foggy where they'll be as they said they did.

Your right Ellen, they didn't. When they said that I was thinking back on what I just watched and they didn't say a word! (at least for us to hear!):14:

Too right, Brenda, not for us to hear. Maybe it was never there and they stuck that line in to keep up the Foggy is a tracker game he plays.

Back