Inebriation and it's effects

Foggy !!!!!......comatose underneath Truly's table.....[I bet he never opened his wallet...he will have been "mine sweeping" all night !.]
It takes Truly,Compo,Cleggy and Wesley to carry him out of the stag night party.....he gets thrown in the back of Wesley's truck.....and ends up being taken home by Rosemary,the post lady with the biggest round !!!.."it's always a pleasure to be of service to Mr.Dewhurst"......whatever he was drinking was even more potent than the drop of homebrew he had at Ernie Mordew's funeral tea !!!!!

Maltrab...to continue on the "drunken Smiler" theme.....he only had 2 [very] small glasses...it must have been lovely because he licked the glass after his second one !!....robs a bike !!....can't pronounce "gooseberry wine"..."woosberry gine " I think he said....then tells Truly that he has a message for "BORA NATTY" !!!...and goes all musical..singing "WHEN YOUR SMILING"...VERY BADLY !!!!
And when he was father Christmas [because he lost a unfair toss with the elf also known as Tom] after being dragged all around Holmfirth by Entwistle, Cleggy kindly offered him some whiskey [for medicinal purposes...pain relief of course !!!]....after having more than 1 too many he drifted off to sleep...with a big smile on his boozy red face !!

Back