jokes bad or otherwise.

I'm sick of being the guy everyone comes to when they want the money I owe them.

I was working in Asda when a customer with a loaf of bread in his hand asked me, "Excuse me, could somebody cut this in slices for me?"
Apparently, saying "Your wife" can get you sacked.

nq140710_zpsf0935d87.gif

ga140710_zpsb2e4fa38.gif

A coach driver is driving with a bus load of OAPs when he is tapped on his shoulder by a little old lady.
She offers him a handful of peanuts, which he gratefully munches up.
After about 15 minutes, she taps him on his shoulder again and she hands him another handful of peanuts.
When she is about to hand him another batch again he asks her: "Why don`t you eat the peanuts yourself?"
"We can't chew them because we've no teeth”, she replied.
"We just like the chocolate around them."

This year I'm using big words to sound smart...Sorry, I meant utilizing gargantuan idioms to simulate intelligence.

When the power mower broke and wouldn't run, I kept hinting to my husband that he ought to get it fixed, but somehow the message never sank in.
Finally I thought of a clever way to make my point.

When my husband arrived home the next day, he found me seated in the tall grass, busily snipping away with a tiny pair of sewing scissors.

He watched silently for a short time and then went into the house. He was gone only a few moments when he came out again. He handed me a toothbrush.
When you finish cutting the grass," he said, "you might as well sweep the sidewalks"

The doctors say he will probably live, but it will be quite awhile before the casts come off.

I went to a French Restaurant the other day but I don't think that we had real Escargot. After I ate it, I felt sluggish.

An American I know told me that instead of the John he calls his bathroom Jim. It sounds better when he says I" go to the Jim first thing every morning".

Back
Top Bottom