Parents Question

And what about "Shirley Temple"......Truly all dressed up by his mum in his little sailor suit........but remember.....according to Truly it was a "VERY MACHO SAILOR SUIT !!!".....he said his mum was a lady.....to which Compo replied......"AYE......JUST LIKE THEE !!!!!"

I might be wrong [which often happens !!!]...and I know our Summerwine Mega brained friend Roger will tell me...but I think his exact words were....."AYE.....AND SHE BROUGHT THEE UP THE SAME !!!!".
X!

My "Summerwine brothers" Roger and Adrian...in the immortal words of "our Glenda" when she thought that there was a Northrop who built a garage...only to be told that was a Crowcroft........"I KNEW IT WAS SOMETHING LIKE !!!!".....typical me......I get the words right...but the episode wrong !!!......by the way.....HIS GARAGE FELL DOWN !!!! [Mr.Crowcroft that is !!!!]
X! X!.

My "Summerwine brothers" Roger and Adrian...in the immortal words of "our Glenda" when she thought that there was a Northrop who built a garage...only to be told that was a Crowcroft........"I KNEW IT WAS SOMETHING LIKE !!!!".....typical me......I get the words right...but the episode wrong !!!......by the way.....HIS GARAGE FELL DOWN !!!! [Mr.Crowcroft that is !!!!]
X! X!.
I only know it because it was the two episodes I saw yesterday.

Back