Picture Quiz 146

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
I was going to stop doing these at number 100,but they seem popular,so here is another,now I am pretty sure this one is hard,but still have fun

wm301.jpg

Of course Terry! The bookies, so the missing thing is probably Compo's racing paper! ;) Unless I miss my guess again ;D

Of course Terry! The bookies, so the missing thing is probably Compo's racing paper! ;) Unless I miss my guess again ;D

That is a good try,but that is not it,the clue was more to the location,in fact I have just has a look around that location and a similar what is missing is still there,after all these years

I can't place what's missing, but he's just come out of the betting shop and the usual discussion about throwing money away ensues....I think this is the one where Compo says "If I thought it was worth me while, I'd go for a mortgage..."
Is the missing thing maybe a sticker in the betting shop window?

I can't place what's missing, but he's just come out of the betting shop and the usual discussion about throwing money away ensues....I think this is the one where Compo says "If I thought it was worth me while, I'd go for a mortgage..."
Is the missing thing maybe a sticker in the betting shop window?

Now you are getting close as it is some kind of sign/sticker but not in the betting shop window,if no-one stubles on the correct answer I would accept this as the nearest guess

??? " vote for" or church fete poster in the next window ::)

Ok another clue time,next door to the Bookies is a shop,most shops have this type of sign in the windows,sometimes the sign can indicate to just one,often to several, as these days there is a much wider choice

Is it a sign advertising Pop or Ice Cream or something like that Terry? I've no idea really and I'm chucking the towel in!
I just can't picture what it is.

Back