Picture Quiz 146

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I was going to stop doing these at number 100,but they seem popular,so here is another,now I am pretty sure this one is hard,but still have fun

wm301.jpg

Flowers in the white window?

Not in this case,in fact in this type of business which was Compo's favourite haunt,I doubt they would ever put flowers in the window,so there is a clue to the location

Of course Terry! The bookies, so the missing thing is probably Compo's racing paper! ;) Unless I miss my guess again ;D

Of course Terry! The bookies, so the missing thing is probably Compo's racing paper! ;) Unless I miss my guess again ;D

That is a good try,but that is not it,the clue was more to the location,in fact I have just has a look around that location and a similar what is missing is still there,after all these years

I can't place what's missing, but he's just come out of the betting shop and the usual discussion about throwing money away ensues....I think this is the one where Compo says "If I thought it was worth me while, I'd go for a mortgage..."
Is the missing thing maybe a sticker in the betting shop window?

I can't place what's missing, but he's just come out of the betting shop and the usual discussion about throwing money away ensues....I think this is the one where Compo says "If I thought it was worth me while, I'd go for a mortgage..."
Is the missing thing maybe a sticker in the betting shop window?

Now you are getting close as it is some kind of sign/sticker but not in the betting shop window,if no-one stubles on the correct answer I would accept this as the nearest guess

??? " vote for" or church fete poster in the next window ::)

Ok another clue time,next door to the Bookies is a shop,most shops have this type of sign in the windows,sometimes the sign can indicate to just one,often to several, as these days there is a much wider choice

Is it a sign advertising Pop or Ice Cream or something like that Terry? I've no idea really and I'm chucking the towel in!
I just can't picture what it is.

Back
Top Bottom