PRESCRIPTIONS.

Here in the states I have had to change one of my meds because my insurance refused to pay anything towards it. It would have cost me 300.00 a month just for one pill a day. My insurance company insists on using a "generic" and I am now on my 3rd pill to try to get the same good results and without bad effects. And yes, I have had to pay my doctor 30.00 an office visit three times to get these prescriptions written. I think I need to be in their business!

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS JOKE!!!!!

We'll never be united because the Welsh hate the English, the Scottish hate the English and the Irish hate the English, were as the English, well we just love everyone ;D ;D ;D ;D

I never understand why people hate me because I come from Surrey. I'm nice, really I am. Hey Ho!

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS JOKE!!!!

I never understand why people hate me because I come from Surrey. I'm nice, really I am. Hey Ho!

Sue, I was born in Surrey. My last school was in Surrey - just down the road from you, RGS Guildford. Folk inherently don't like us because we are inherently superior. We canna' help it.

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS JOKE!!!!

Sue, I was born in Surrey. My last school was in Surrey - just down the road from you, RGS Guildford. Folk inherently don't like us because we are inherently superior. We canna' help it.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I like people from Surrey ;D ;D

Here in the states I have had to change one of my meds because my insurance refused to pay anything towards it. It would have cost me 300.00 a month just for one pill a day. My insurance company insists on using a "generic" and I am now on my 3rd pill to try to get the same good results and without bad effects. And yes, I have had to pay my doctor 30.00 an office visit three times to get these prescriptions written. I think I need to be in their business!

Thats awful, we moan about our NHS but we would be without it. :)

Exaxtly, Susan, my brother-in-law collected the meds for himself, me, and the husband. He thought about taking a wheel barrow!! If we had to pay we could never afford it.

We don't pay for prescriptions here in Wales, you're quite right. But then we have to pay to come home over the bridge! How far from the border with Wales do you live Dick? Nip over for the day and visit the local pharmacy.

We went to Wales last year and were quite amused at being charged to go but were kicked out for free :D

I could be wrong but I feel some prescription only medicines need not be and are only there to generate extra revenue,I was once given a tube of cream that only contained a paste from peppers yet you could only get it on prescription,I sometimes have to have eye drops,in the UK prescription only,in Spain I can but them over the counter for less than £2,made in England by the same company shipped to Spain,kept refrigerated yet cost far less than here and you do not have the hassle to try and see a doctor

I could be wrong but I feel some prescription only medicines need not be and are only there to generate extra revenue,I was once given a tube of cream that only contained a paste from peppers yet you could only get it on prescription,I sometimes have to have eye drops,in the UK prescription only,in Spain I can but them over the counter for less than £2,made in England by the same company shipped to Spain,kept refrigerated yet cost far less than here and you do not have the hassle to try and see a doctor
The chemist I use sources his meds all over Europe, sometimes Greek,Spanish, French and this morning I started some from Malta :) If it has a "packed in the UK" label it usually covers a " Made in the E U" label

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS JOKE!!!!!

We'll never be united because the Welsh hate the English, the Scottish hate the English and the Irish hate the English, were as the English, well we just love everyone ;D ;D ;D ;D

Yep, I like it. There must be a song there somewhere (or "There was an Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman" joke -sorry, must be PC, "There was an English person, and Irish person .......")

This reminds me of the old Flanders and Swann number

The English, the English are best ....

http://www.traditionalmusic.co.uk/folk-song-lyrics/English.htm

In the show* the song was prefaced with the comment if the UK did well it was a triumph for Britain but if they did not then it was "England fails again" - but of course in the 1950s the distinction was not often properly drawn.

*Can not recall whether it was in At the Drop of A Hat or At the Drop of Another Hat ... anyone else know?