Some Exciting News...

Sorry Barry, that's two other cars. Not seen the newspaper articles though, maybe time for another visit. Thanks for posting, I was a Beano & Dandy reader, so like pictures!
There's quite a few of the car in there, and I'm sure there is some of yours. On the subject of the museum, I think it's really struggling, there was a horrible smell of damp when I went in yesterday and it's starting to look very neglected, I'm not sure if it'll be open for much longer sadly....

Both these by your new estate Barry
Yes that’s why I took the picture, the episode where the barbecue exploded is right on that bit of land. Howards bench is probably still there too beneath the growth! The weeds have grown like triffids and are going to take some serious tackling when I get the gate put in.....

Yes that’s why I took the picture, the episode where the barbecue exploded is right on that bit of land. Howards bench is probably still there too beneath the growth! The weeds have grown like triffids and are going to take some serious tackling when I get the gate put in.....
Once the weeds are cleared you might even find Howard and Marina

There's quite a few of the car in there, and I'm sure there is some of yours. On the subject of the museum, I think it's really struggling, there was a horrible smell of damp when I went in yesterday and it's starting to look very neglected, I'm not sure if it'll be open for much longer sadly....

Sadly its not the V & A where there are innumerous conservators to look after the exhibits , the houses are really old and next to the stream/river they are only as good as their damp course lets hope it survives.

Back