Something to Look Forward to

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
I am informed that on Sunday 2nd of January 2022, that on Channel 5 will be a LOSW Documentary, some of the remaining cast will appear along with some of my pictures & videos taken during filming, Once I get confirmation of date and times I will update you, a great way to start the new year off.

@Graham, it's fully remote control providing I untangle the wire which attaches it to the player!

@maltrab it will be on My5 catch up app the following day, providing you can put up with the 7 or so adverts every 15 minutes.

Maltrab, I doubt your channel 5 is the same as mine. A documentary is available on you tube entitled 'Last of the summer wine 2498 30 years of last of the summer wine' The video quality is poor, but there is no advertising.

To those who can get your channel 5, Happy Watching !:)

This is great news,thankyou maltrab,the one thing I’ll look forward to watching over the whole Christmas and new year period,Kayes the ironmongers have only recently stopped selling blank Betamax tapes,since they got with the times and sold vhs only,I look like taping over one of the dramas that the wife has taped,she’s very domineering and has a vicious temper,but she’ll never know,thanks again.

I think the beeb lost its way when it decided to clearout the oldies & pamper to a younger audience. Take Jimmy Young for instance, a popular & experienced radio presenter, just dumped. They should look back at the viewing figures for Lotsw & ask themselves some serious questions about todays offerings, but of course they will not.

Back