Summer Wine Decanted

Awesome episode, as usual! You guys do so well packing so much cool information into these videos! I think it's cool that Miss Davenport and Marina were friends because they were so different from each other yet so similar. Their friendship kind of reminds me of me and one of my friends!

Awesome episode! The show wouldn't be the show without the townspeople and I always thought Crusher was cool! Lol sorry it took me forever to watch this one but I decided to watch it after I got my nose pierced. I think I made the right choice because getting my nose pierced actually hurt pretty bad (beauty is pain) and I needed something to cheer me up after that! Lol

Awesome episode! The show wouldn't be the show without the townspeople and I always thought Crusher was cool! Lol sorry it took me forever to watch this one but I decided to watch it after I got my nose pierced. I think I made the right choice because getting my nose pierced actually hurt pretty bad (beauty is pain) and I needed something to cheer me up after that! Lol
Also Jonathan who played Crusher is a big supporter of the series, we all met him at the 50th Anniversary event and he had so much time for everyone. First time I'd met him but he was such a lovely man.

If beauty is pain I`ll stick to ugly and pain free

Back