Summer Wine Decanted

Another fascinating episode I finally managed to watch after a busy few days. Continuity always seems to provide conjecture when you scratch the surface of many shows LOTSW is no different that is what makes these latest episodes fascinating thank you both for posting.

There's an off-road parking area on Back Lane just above the open space at the end of Howard & Pearl's house. Could the van parts have been lifted over the very low wall, set down in that open area, and reassembled?

Attachments

• Back Lane.jpg
    Back Lane.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 8
Another sparkling effort thank you both for filming and posting . The analogy to Open All Hours is an easy one to make Roy Clarke has clearly been delighted with the premise of certain scenes that he reuses them in other shows . I am sure you will find examples in Croft and Perry / Clement and LeFrenais / Galton and Simpson etc comedies.

Ironically, some of the shots in this video were filmed nearly a year ago! I like British comedy, therefore I'm an armchair fan rather than an aficionado... Even things I thought I knew I had to research, cos memory is a fickle thing!

For someone who is not an aficionado you know more about the series than most of us!

For someone who is not an aficionado you know more about the series than most of us!
I suppose I am an aficionado now, but every new bit of information I learn pushes something else out of my memory. I have read a lot about the show - but I have tried to limit my reference material, as there are a lot of half-remembered anecdotes that are misleading. A lot of what I know comes from watching every episode soooo maaaaany times!!

I suppose I am an aficionado now, but every new bit of information I learn pushes something else out of my memory. I have read a lot about the show - but I have tried to limit my reference material, as there are a lot of half-remembered anecdotes that are misleading. A lot of what I know comes from watching every episode soooo maaaaany times!!
One thing I was wondering was, has any of the trivia you've imparted come from this forum or is it all down to your own research?

Back