Summer Wine Decanted

I thought I would share a little You Tube video I was sent a link to about my home town not for the pictures because it made me think this is something that could potentially done for LOTSW , then and now photos merged into a video with the then maybe including key icons from the show , characters, props etc . I am no technical wiz so I am not sure how they merged the pictures presumably some app was deployed but once you have established the how the rest could easily into place.

Very cool captain, I like it. Really nice how they blended the older photos with modern ones.

The vintage photos and music gives me vibes similar to the intro for the Spanish TV series Gran Hotel.

I know I am! But right now I'm going back to bed, I got woke up early because the TV in my room is haunted. It comes on randomly and shows random YouTube videos! Lol It's ok that we have to wait tho, take as long as you guys need to make another awesome episode!

As there is no video release this week here are a few statistics:

Total Views (total since "Intro" video released on 30 April 2023)
Intro - The story of “Last of the Summer Wine”: 700 (on YouTube) 50,000 more on social media
Ep1 - From Pilot to Pinnacle: 15,100
Ep2 - Clegg, the Everyman: 6,000
Ep3 - The Simmonite Ancestry: 3,400
Ep4 - The Third Man: 2,700

% of video Watched
Most people watch 21.8% to 54.2% of a video

View % per Country
United Kingdom: 38.5%
United States: 21.3%
Australia: 7.7%
Canada: 5.3%
New Zealand: 5.1%

Viewer Age
35–44 years: 3.3%
45–54 years: 8.6%
55–64 years: 22.8%
65+ years: 65.4%

Viewer Gender
Female: 24.9%
Male: 75.0%

I'm really pleased, and relieved, that so many people have watched and enjoyed the videos so far - and there are more to come!
Thanks for all the positive comments, help, and encouragement ;)

That's really encouraging to see your hard work is paying off Leigh thoroughly deserved. Is your YT channel monetised so you can get paid for some of your hard work?
Hi, thanks ...
To be monetised you have to have a certain number of "watch hours" and subscribers in a 12 month period. On current form the watch hours looks possible but not subscribers.
And sorry if you're getting mid-roll adverts, nothing I can do about them :(

Back