The 28 steps

Within 24hrs dick they gave myself and Marianna exactly what we asked for,
Terry and Tony take a bow,
Thankyou.

I've just sent him one to ask if my username can be changed from "index4u" to my given name. When I registered, I wasn't too sure about the nature of the group, so wanted a bit of anonymity. I quickly realized that the natives are friendly, so anonymity is unnecessary.

Marianna, I'd be really careful too, there are some dodgy people on here :12::pc:;D;D

Well hello Marianna and Pete. :D
Hi Pearl,thats better isn't it,
From grumbling about it to a new function on the site and a new name in 24 hours,that is impressive,
I just encountered my first problem with it though,I'v been trying to log on with my new name and couldn't get on,I thought I had forgotten my password because I never used to type it in,it always went in automatically,I tried everything and ended up sending a message about unable to log on,and after ages I noticed a tiny full stop on my new username,and that's all it was,I had not put the full stop in,after the Pete,its Pete.(with full stop)
So now I have a lovely new name,a new shiny Avatar with PC Cooper,and a brand new signature from one of my favourite episodes,all started with a little off the cuff grumble to gill.
Thanks everyone,love your new username too Marianna :)

Weekly hello there to you with new user names. I am staying with barmpot because it is a good descriptor and I have grown used to it, one of the very few from the earliest days to still be regularly posting under their ordinal guise apart from Maltrab, or Terry.

Dick had an earlier persona as did Pearl.

Actually most people seem to know that I am really called Rod.

Hi Rod,Barmpot is a great name,I wouldn't change it either,I hated mine though,
Its great not having to put my real name after everything I post,
All the best.

Apropos of name changing, any one seen the news that the former DAVID HASSELHOFF has now got shot of the HASSEL and is now DAVID HOFF. He says that everyone used to call him THE HOFF so he thought why not!:16:

Back