The Mysterious Feet of Nora Batty

From a personal point of view I would liked to have seen more of the characters like Sid,Wally and Wesley.I suppose though that the main focus was really on our three heroes and the others were mainly there to help the storyline along or for a bit of added interest and such.LOTSW had some wonderfully crafted characters,born from the mind and imagination of a terrific writer and brought to life by some wonderful actors and we will probably never see their like again.

Hector

Liked it when they all fell in the river but heres a thaught was Compo a posseve in his long love affair with the luscious Nora it consumed his whole life apart from poaching!Wally did not seem to be worried as long he got his htree meals a day and could get some peace every now and again as for Wesley he had got it made ,a shed and covered in oil meant he only came in doors at night.

Speaking of Wesley, I could never find out how he died. He was awfully young, wasn't he?

My favorite part of this episode is when Foggy is trying to get Wally to see a mental picture of Nora's feet, but the mental picture Compo is getting of Nora in her nightie and curlers is driving him batty (pun intended). He tells him twice to shut up when he gets too carried away,, very funny!! :D :D

Totally agree!! Bill's acting was outstanding. Love that part too, it seemed like he was busting at the seams!!!

I like the scene where Ivy thinks she has thrown the whole group out of the cafe only to find Wally standing behind her and she shouts 'Why don't you come on Sundays,we're closed on Sundays' :)

One other thing I'd like to add about this episode. When all three of them fall off the ladder in to the stream below, wow is that a far fall. Even for stunt doubles that would be a good fall. I'm sure there was some king of fall breaker (air bag or something) but even still.

Back