Where do you spend your time online?

Aside from LOTSW forum

TV Comedy Resources website
Screen Archives Entertainment
Film Score Monthly
IMdb
All Music
You Tube

I am not sure I entirely follow this. It is the "from beginning to end" which is throwing me. Is there not a fundamental difference between LOTSW and "As Time Goes By" particularly. The latter is very much a serial. It has a continuous story-line. Ideally, it needs to be watched in sequence. The same does not apply to LOTSW. Apart from a few linked episodes, each can be watched in isolation and in any order. In some ways, it is only we addicts who have a clue of any order for the episodes. By and large KUA fits into the same classification though there are far fewer episodes so regular repeats do get tedious. Same applies to "Open All Hours" - can be watched in any order. In contrast with "The Old Guys" there is an element of the serial about it.

You made very good points indeed, Big Unc. Generally speaking, I like all of these shows, and for different reasons. Regardless of whether the whole program is in sequence or the episodes stand on their own, I can continuously watch a 31 Series show over a 2-7 series show. Obviously I won't get tired of the episodes if I watch one at a time chronologically.

Now, my absolute favorite Summer Wine era is 2000-2007, especially before Smiler leaves. There are a grand total of 3 Public Television stations where I live that air Summer Wine. The main one is Maryland Public Television, which is on Series 17. Then there is WETA-UK (Washington Educational Television Association), which is airing Series 12. I will occasionally catch a Summer Wine episode here that I recently missed on the other program.

Lastly there is MPT2 (Maryland Pub. Television2). Yes, the joy of abundant cable! There are in the Truly years, but I have to avoid it there because I watch the joy in waiting properly for the Truly. I want to stick to watching it from beginning to end. Clearly, this would never work with a program having 40 episodes or less.

Lastly there is MPT2 (Maryland Pub. Television2). Yes, the joy of abundant cable! There are in the Truly years, but I have to avoid it there because I watch the joy in waiting properly for the Truly. I want to stick to watching it from beginning to end. Clearly, this would never work with a program having 40 episodes or less.

I caught my typos. I was typing this as I was watching my 1 3/4 old so I was a bit distracted. I meant to say I want to enjoy the start of the Truly years by appropriately waiting for the right time. I try to avoid sneak peaking at MPT2 to see the Truly episodes.

I am spending most of my time posting images for my new Art forum, they come in Gmails from a friend, and I post them. Plus I am creating christmas banners and logos for my forums which have over 3 members.

Just set up a Father Ted Forum yesterday, been spending all my time on it - Please join or have a look - We have 4 members already!!

http://thefathertedfanclub.forumotion.net/

'A forum for the british sitcom 'Father Ted'. Why not come and join us today for some great Father Ted talk and fun along the way.'

My British Sitcom & Comedy Forum. Anything funny, discuss here. From KUA to Mock The Week, Monty Python to Bad Jokes, come here for fun, laughter and comedy...

bsc11.jpg

http://britishsitcom-comedy.forumotion.co.uk/forum

Hope to see a few of you there...

Where do I spend my time whilst on the internet..... lol I own a web hosting company, own/administer about 14 vBulletin forums, own/administer 7 Xenforo forums and assorted other websites. My entire time on the internet is sorting out all the mess other barmpots get themselves into ;)

Tonbridge Angels football club forum.
Holmfirth webcam
Stone Roses official website
Gigs and Tours ticket website
Pembury football club website

9 Websites each day

My As Time Goes By Forum
On The Buses.net
Keeping Up Appearances Forum
My Father Ted Fan Club
Scarborough Weather
Gmail