Who is this

Tommy Cannon?

Robin has spotted it again,well done and that is the last one until the really hard one on the 24th, I hope you have all enjoyed this bit of fun,In the new year I have a new idea,will explain more nearer the time

Who or What is this special

As promised a special who or what is this,that the first correct answer will win a signed Cooper & Walsh photo as long as the answer comes in before 6pm GMT on the 27th, I think it's difficult but there are many clever wine watchers out there,so good luck and Happy Christmas to all the members,Terry

I've changed it to negative, greyscale, pixelised it, blurred it, and a few others. The only thing I can think of is an overhead view of Holmfirth showing the cafe and church; with the road on the left (is it Huddersfield Road).

I've changed it to negative, greyscale, pixelised it, blurred it, and a few others. The only thing I can think of is an overhead view of Holmfirth showing the cafe and church; with the road on the left (is it Huddersfield Road).

Sorry it is not that,I can tell you that one clever sole has already got the answer but has been kind enough to give other people a chance,good luck

LOOOL, nice colours, nice abstract painting! I would certainly hang it up, but how can anyone have a clue what this is meant to be? A snow man with a purple bikini?? Oh yes, and a flat cap, throwing snow at you, Terry, for this unbelievable riddle! Or is it the contour line of the snowy Yorkshire hills on an aerial photo? LOL, really, Terry, as if I wouldn´t have enough work to do today when we are being given the presents tonight and I still have to decorate our huuuge tree!

Well someone did within 10 minutes of me posting the picture,but has been kind enough to give you all a chance,if not I will make sure they get the prize anyway and I cannot believe **** you have left everything until the last minute,if I could get out of the road and find an airport open with flights leaving I would pop over and help,I could do with stocking up the wine rack

LOL, thank you, I can manage, I hope! It´s not my fault, it´s my dad, he was supposed to get the tree in and put it up two days ago, but he forgot and then it was all wet and had to stay in the cellar for one day to dry. He only put it up yesterday night after I had come home from work, so I have to do it now. But I´m getting on with it, one more hour and I should be ready ;D.

Hmm, perhaps it´s the old trio of Compo, Foggy and Cleggy? Well done, the one who really guessed it! He or she deserves the prize!

Back