50 Golden Summers Celebration Weekend (26-28 May)

My sister told me what it's like to go on an airplane and it doesn't sound as scary as I thought it would be so maybe I can go that weekend! Lol I'll be, like, 90 tho. Lol

Edit: I'd actually be 80! Lol I can't math! Mathing is hard! Lol

Last edited:
My sister told me what it's like to go on an airplane and it doesn't sound as scary as I thought it would be so maybe I can go that weekend! Lol I'll be, like, 90 tho. Lol

Edit: I'd actually be 80! Lol I can't math! Mathing is hard! Lol
Not sure if you have them in the US but over here some of the airlines run a 'nervous flyer' programme where you are talked through the plane, shown around it and all it's safety features then you ultimately go on a short flight.

That's really cool! I'm not sure if they have that here but if I ever do decide to go somewhere on a plane, I'll definitely look into that. I think after what my sister told me, I would definitely have to bring my anxiety meds, but other than that I'd be ok, but something like that would probably make things a whole lot easier. I actually forgot my anxiety meds yesterday and did just fine but I just went two towns over with my mom, I definitely wouldn't want to forget them if we went any further than that! Lol
Here you go, I think BA even do some of the course online

I'm in Holmfirth again!
Does anyone remember the Summer Wine trail we all did that weekend? Well, about 2 weeks ago, I found out that I won! So, I'm here to collect my prize. I'm hoping to go and meet Laura at the café tomorrow so I'll try and post up some pictures.
Hi Louise, lovely to hear from you again! How very exciting yes it will be lovely to see what you've won, we'll all be on tenterhooks until then :D

Back