How do lads - from Orlando, lFlorida

Lino

Long time fan of Britcoms, but only recently discovered Last Of the Summer Wine. Married, 4 grown daughters, Electrician (no relation to Entwhistle). I have lots of questions and observations about the series I expect to post soon - but I'll try not to deluge the site. Hope to learn a lot. Thanks for keeping this site up.

Welcome aboard.

Where in Orlando? Big place now. I was first there in 1971 just after Disney World opened. Airport was still a USAF base known as McCoy Field. I think the Bee Line also had just been opened - I was working for a few weeks down in Cape Canaveral.

Welcome Lino, ( from one of the lasses ;))
Fire away with your questions we're happy to answer anything so long as it doesn't scare the horses :D

Last edited:
Welcome Lino, ( from one of the lasses ;))
Fire away with your questions we're happy to answer anything so long as it doesn't scare the horses :D

Most of us say horses but Pearl is easily confused.

Last edited by a moderator:
Most of us say horses but Pearl is easily confused.

Stupid autocorrect! :02::02:

PS I didn't edit your post, I pressed the wrong button...................... Woow the power possibilities are sinking in :me::21:

Oh wow it seems I did edit your post :D Does someone want to ask Terry if he's still sure he knows what he's going? :D

Last edited:
Welcome aboard.

Where in Orlando? Big place now. I was first there in 1971 just after Disney World opened. Airport was still a USAF base known as McCoy Field. I think the Bee Line also had just been opened - I was working for a few weeks down in Cape Canaveral.

Northwest of the city in a small burg called Oviedo, which has grown a lot in the last 20 years.

I know Florida well. We used to go down there to visit my in-laws, first in Ocala, then in Melbourne. My Aunt currently lives down there, a transplant from New York.

welcome to the forum Lino, glad to see another SW fan from the states. I am from Middle Tennessee, just south of Nashville. Love to here everyone's view of the show.

Back