Right place or wrong place?

Good to hear, send our best to her and tell her a little bell will drive you potty quicker ;)

She is getting along fine thank you. Came out of hospital last Saturday and getting around the house with the help of a walking frame. Hope to have her on crutches in a couple of weeks. The downside is she is running me ragged. Do this, do that. I think she is loving it.:46:

The most important thing to remember about hip replacements is to follow the doctor's orders regarding limited movement. I have heard of many cases of people getting a hip replaced and having it fail due to the wrong type of activity. Now of course it's important to be up and around, but the thing to remember is to follow the doctor's instructions regarding the types of movements that are permitted during the six-eight week post surgery period in order to allow the device to completely become implanted.

We have been through this before. She fell a couple of years ago and did the other hip. Why are women so clumsy.
I think it is just there way to get back at us gents.:46:

Watch it Happy Jack or I'll tell your wife what you said. Lol. Actually I am clumsey. I turned around yesterday at work and walked right into a wall. It was quite embarrassing.

Hope your wife is doing better. :)

It has been rumored that women of a certain age who are in the middle of that M word have found that they are more fuzzy headed and apt to do daft things due to the salient fact the body is busy processing this stage in life and cannot be bothered with little details like where the wall is and which way the legs are going.

It has been rumored that women of a certain age who are in the middle of that M word have found that they are more fuzzy headed and apt to do daft things due to the salient fact the body is busy processing this stage in life and cannot be bothered with little details like where the wall is and which way the legs are going.

Dangerous comment this. But I like it.:-[

Oh cool, so I can now blame the big M for my being dozy. I like it!

Back