Summer Wine A-Z Game

• Thread starter Thread starter jrt2345
  • Start date Start date
HIM lie . . . he BIG gaping fly. lol ~~~~ :santa3:
Tomahawks ! ;D
and moccasins to you to. :santawink:
Correct on the moccasins, Beth, but not the bellies. lol :presents:
Thanks Elmc. :) I probably do this more often than I realize. :-[ My hearing sometimes is not that good. I blame all that rock-n-roll turned up too loud when I was young :santawink:
Pardon?

In the QUEUE at the post office. :santahat: Beth, I get to see the subtickles ( as Compo calls 'em ) on my dvds.

In the QUEUE at the post office. :santahat: Beth, I get to see the subtickles ( as Compo calls 'em ) on my dvds.
Someone mentioned that before. It may have been you. Forgive me but I forgot how you got the "subtickles". Can you just buy it to attach to the TV. My LOTSW shows have been taped from the TV.

Someone mentioned that before. It may have been you. Forgive me but I forgot how you got the "subtickles". Can you just buy it to attach to the TV. My LOTSW shows have been taped from the TV.
Ah,there's the rub, as Shakespeare's man once said. I've purchased mine from both the U.K. and the U.S.A. and I play them on an all region DVD player. There are some episodes that don't have the subtitle capability but I don't mind. Merry Christmas ! :candle:

Beth, I get to see the subtickles ( as Compo calls 'em ) on my dvds.

I have been meaning to ask. Are 'subtickles' a form of icicle or tickling in the nether regions?

:candle::santawink: :santawink: :santawink: :santawink: :santawink: :santawink: :santawink: :candle:

Back