Summer Wine Decanted

Summer Wine Decanted: The Book
SWD book small.jpg
You asked for it - well, someone did!
This book is based on my series of YouTube videos, with some additional details and updates. It has biographies of the actors and covers every major character and many of the regular and occasional supporting characters appearing in the show's 37 year run.
Available now on Amazon: Summer Wine Decanted: The Ultimate Guide to Last of the Summer Wine

Summer Wine Decanted: The Book
View attachment 6682
You asked for it - well, someone did!
This book is based on my series of YouTube videos, with some additional details and updates. It has biographies of the actors and covers every major character and many of the regular and occasional supporting characters appearing in the show's 37 year run.
Available now on Amazon: Summer Wine Decanted: The Ultimate Guide to Last of the Summer Wine
definitely be buying that at some stage :)

It's not a bad price but it does annoy me when you see "free delivery on orders over £10 dispatched by Amazon" and the book is £9.99, you then have to pay £3.99 for postage.

Loved the final episode of the series thank you both for posting . I will be ordering the book expediently luckily I am a longstanding Prime customer so it doesn't attract a delivery charge but I cam sympathise with someone who is not because a 39.9% markup for postage and delivery is quite steep its symptomatic of the world we are in you seem to pay through the nose for everything makes you feel like Schnoz Durante.

It's not a bad price but it does annoy me when you see "free delivery on orders over £10 dispatched by Amazon" and the book is £9.99, you then have to pay £3.99 for postage.
Its a not a new thing is it ?? even on amazon prime now if your orders under 20 quid have to pay P&P i think now scrub that its on same day deliveries

Back