Summer Wine Decanted

Such an awesome episode! I had no idea they used different cars for Edie's car! I'm not good at recognizing makes and models so my brain was just like "Red car go in ditch, so funny!" and I just kind of thought it was the same car since it was red! Lol I should really be ashamed of myself, being the daughter of a mechanic and not knowing a thing about cars except how to drive one! Lol Also, I was making coffee while watching this and not paying attention to which k-cup I was grabbing and now I'm drinking coconut flavored coffee because that's the one I grabbed, but it's actually delicious! Lol

Brilliant , thank you both for filming and posting. Who'd have though so many cars would be needed for what are in essence a few minutes on screen time just think about the car budgets for other shows and how many replicants have been used and indeed where are they now . I have been to Goathland and the Ford Anglia police car remains there but which one , how many did they use , was that one ever used , it does offer up food for thought.

Awesome episode! Sorry I'm just now watching it, I was crazy busy Monday and everything that could go wrong did! Lol I think I'd probably do good as Auntie Wainwright's apprentice. I can sell stuff pretty well. When I was a waitress at Fatz Cafe, we would have contests to see who could upsell the most of whatever they wanted us to upsell that month and to be honest, I didn't particularly like most of the food we sold there but I would upsell it like it was the most delicious thing ever! Lol I once got my whole section to order the endless ribs and I don't even like ribs! Lol I'd either be an asset to Auntie Wainwright's shop or a liability, depending on how she sees it! Lol

Back