Summer Wine Decanted

Not even one car to spoil the shot, just like the SW days.
I not only anticipated there would be vehicles in the car park, but also doubted we would find anywhere to park. Even in the day time when you'd expect people to be at work, you can only just drive along the road between parked cars everywhere! so we were lucky there. Photo is me being tempted to throw the laptop under the wheels of the next double-decker bus into town!

IMG_4421 Large.jpeg
Think it's a bit smaller than Grahams but very pleased with it. If you see it on that Summer Wine plot of land come and join me for a cuppa, a giveaway at £1.95 a cup.......

Wesley’s Land Rover regularly carries half a dozen so I’m sure I can squeeze us all in!!

Perhaps you could add another person if you install a seat belt on the loo ........................ sorry What's that Terry ??? If Pearl's doing the cooking we'll need a seat belt on there anyway :eek::13: Woh Terry you're for it now !!! ;)

Perhaps you could add another person if you install a seat belt on the loo ........................ sorry What's that Terry ??? If Pearl's doing the cooking we'll need a seat belt on there anyway :eek::13: Woh Terry you're for it now !!! ;)
There's no loo in there, it's not posh enough for such luxuries! If you need to go you find a hedge, or at least until they make it illegal as they're talking about!!!:p

So, no surprise, but you can see the very *special* episode of Summer Wine Decanted: "The Christmas Episodes" on Sunday 10 December 2023, at 7pm (UK GMT)

Do you remember Foggy buying 100 Christmas trees?
Or Barry going missing on Christmas Day?
Or Howard trying to hide Christmas presents from the two women in his life?

As it’s the festive season, what better time to remember some classic Christmas “Last of the Summer Wine” episodes…

Last edited:
Back