A new quiz

The picture quizzes and anagrams have been grand, but I've noticed that when Terry has been busy and unable to start another thread, that the activity on the site really slows, so maybe we can resurrect this thread to run along side the picture quizzes? A few quickfire questions about the series per day should keep up interest levels.
I'll kick it off with a simple one to get started...
In which episode is Foggy peeved about the involvement of Dougie Cunliffe?

Spot on George. Do you want to do winner stays on?
I'll do one more for now, then you have a pop.
Who had a Jack Russell called Nelly and in which episode do we find this out?

Off the top of my head I can remember Eli calling his dog in 'The Charity Balls' and ending up with a sheep on a leash. :)

George, The Big Unc, both good guesses chaps, but not the right ones.
A clue (a real one, not a Terry one ;D), we didn't actually ever meet this character....or his Dog.

Ah Now I remember,Tuggy Cunliffe,Nelly was licking his ear. 'Come In Sunray Major'

Oooooh nearly! The episide is right, the scene is right, Tuggy is right, but Cunliffe isn't!

A Eunuch's Truss.
'Who's looking after the Cafe then?' (last episode of Foggy first time round and one I liked a lot)

Following on the theme of that episode then....in which other episode did we encounter the fella who went into the Cafe for his dinner after Ivy had mistakenly thought she had shut up shop?

He was in 3 other episodes.Jurassic No Parking when Billy was trying to put his neighbour and his dog in his place.
The other was The Frenchies are coming when Nora and Ivy refused his donation of a sweater at the charity shop.
I can't remeber the episode off hand but I think he was grabbed by Nora who was collecting for charity and made him stand next to smiler. was it The Miraculous curing of old Goff Helliwell?

Good knowledge, Jurassic No Parking was the one I had in mind.

I am just not following this. I presume we are talking about the actor Geoffrey Wilkinson. He appeared in three episodes according to IMDb. But he played three different characters in each episode. The three were:

– Jurassic - No Parking (2004) … Dog Owner

– The Frenchies Are Coming (2003) … Man

– Who's Looking After the Cafe Then? (1985) … Foggy's Customer

I am just not following this. I presume we are talking about the actor Geoffrey Wilkinson. He appeared in three episodes according to IMDb. But he played three different characters in each episode. The three were:

– Jurassic - No Parking (2004) … Dog Owner

– The Frenchies Are Coming (2003) … Man

– Who's Looking After the Cafe Then? (1985) … Foggy's Customer
He was in A Miracilous Curing...but uncredited.He told Nora he didn't have any change.

Back