A new quiz

I'm struggling for a question at the minute George, do you want to have another pop?

ooh good question, I like that episode, I think I know the answer but need to have a chew and a ruminate before I resort to cheating!

A gentle one to get this thread going again...
I which episode does Cleggy become an OAF?

Hmmm, I thought this would've been a fairly straightforward one...

The answer was 'Getting Barrys Goat', where Cleggy is inducted into the Outdoor Activities Fellowship.

In which episode does Howard get a Spider in his cap?

I didn't want to seem as though this was a 2 person post but I can't resist sorry
'A Clean Sweep'

;) Iknow some of the answers George but I dont know enough titles etc to set a follow up question. ::) :-[

;) Iknow some of the answers George but I dont know enough titles etc to set a follow up question. ::) :-[
Don't let that stop you.You can always pass it on for someone else to ask the follow up question.
I just want everyone to enjoy themselves.

The man who invented Yorkshire funny stuff.
Quite a good episode that.

Yeah, don't be worrying about not having a question lined up mate, if you know the answer post it up.
We just post questions when one occurs, get stuck in, when a question comes to you, post it up.

Back