Summer Wine A-Z Game

• Thread starter Thread starter jrt2345
  • Start date Start date
can you get the 'subtickles' on your screen? I can
No but I do need it because thereare times I don't understand what they are saying but I get what is happening. I am picking up some of the language and use them just for fun. ;D. I just make sure I am spelling it or saying it correctly. I have embarrassed myself. Just ask Dick and Susan. lol

::) ::)
Well, Beth, I purchased some of LOSW here in the U.S. ~~ then somehow I bought some from Amazon U.K. or somewhere over there and it wouldn't play on my player . . so I bought a new player that was ALL REGIONS and the remote has an option to play the subtitles. I was so delighted. Having said that . . there are some episodes where they did not put the captioning in. But it is funny how wrongly some were 'transcribed'. In 'Ferret Come Home' when Nora wails to Wally, "I don't know how you can stand there when a man leers at your wife." Wally says replies, "I can only marvel at the QUIRKNESS of his taste." They wrote in QUAINTNESS instead.
Ha ha! That could be entertaining in itself. I will check into that though. Good advice. Thank you! :)

I tried to bold print the word Tree but it didn't work. I bold before and then after typing the word.I must have it wrong. :o

If you click on the bold button Beth and place the letter you want to emphasise in between the the two middle brackets it should appear in bold type ;)

Back