The Summerwine.net music thread

In 2006 just before the release of Back to Black, Amy Winehouse came to a remote part of the west of Ireland and played in a converted church in front of 85 people backed only by bass and guitar. Critics say she was at her absolute best that night.

I watched the release on You Tube Jagger was really hyper and amusing Keith was his laconic self and Ronnie just looked bemused appears they have used some of the stuff they recorded with Charlie before he so so sadly passed away and Bill Wyman played on one track as well . Album Hackney Diamonds is released in October . Jagger said the title comes from when you have parked your car Saturday night and someone smashes your Windscreen and the glass shatters into little pieces thus Hackney Diamonds well or so he says not so sure that's the origin.

I watched the release on You Tube Jagger was really hyper and amusing Keith was his laconic self and Ronnie just looked bemused appears they have used some of the stuff they recorded with Charlie before he so so sadly passed away and Bill Wyman played on one track as well . Album Hackney Diamonds is released in October . Jagger said the title comes from when you have parked your car Saturday night and someone smashes your Windscreen and the glass shatters into little pieces thus Hackney Diamonds well or so he says not so sure that's the origin.
I watched the that on youtube all Keith could say when they were asked about each track was it was a good riff

Back