The Summerwine.net music thread

Mom and I were sharing songs with each other and we discovered that we both like this one because it perfectly describes how I feel about Steve and she's just happy I found someone I feel that way about! Lol

"You know the scene. Halfway through the iconic “Shawshank Redemption,” Andy Dufresne walks into the Warden’s office and plays a recording of “Le Nozze di Figaro,” specifically the Duettino “Sull’aria” across the main speakers to the entire prison. It earns him a stay at solitary confinement. But it also changes the entire story."
The most beautiful aria from The Marriage of Figaro composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

"You know the scene. Halfway through the iconic “Shawshank Redemption,” Andy Dufresne walks into the Warden’s office and plays a recording of “Le Nozze di Figaro,” specifically the Duettino “Sull’aria” across the main speakers to the entire prison. It earns him a stay at solitary confinement. But it also changes the entire story."
The most beautiful aria from The Marriage of Figaro composed by Wolfgang

Any of you remember Bert Jansch? Well here's Davy Graham playing Berts' "Angie" a while ago.
What makes me giggle is that Davy looks like the kind of guy you really wouldn't like to meet in a dark alley, which is so unfair, he was the most gentle friendly and caring guy you could wish to meet.

Last edited:
Copied from description...

Ronnie James Dio (Froggy) sings on the way home. Drawings by Alan Aldridge. Ronnie James Dio sings here with a smooth voice, almost feminine, contrasting with the power of his voice in "Love is all", proving, as if it had to be proved, the wide range of his vocal possibilities.

This one I would have never guessed played blindly.

Back