jokes bad or otherwise.

A taxi passenger tapped the driver on the shoulder to ask him a question. The driver screamed, lost control of the car, nearly hit a bus, went up on the footpath, and stopped centimetres from a shop window. There was a minute or so of silence before the cab driver piped up and said " Listen mate don't you ever do that again your scared the living daylights out of me" . The passenger apologised and said " I'm so sorry but I didn't expect that a little tap would spook you so much " . The taxi driver then apologised back " Look mate its not your fault , this is my first day as a taxi driver , I've been driving a hearse for a Funeral Business for the last 25 years. "

An attractive lady walks up to the counter in a bar and starts to seductively rub her fingers n the face of the Barman . " Hello are you the Manager " . She then starts to run her fingers through his hair and beard . " No I'm just the Barman " he replies . The lady continues seductively running her fingers through his hair and across his face . " Well can I please speak to the Manager " . " I'm afraid that's not possible " the Barman replies at which point she rubs her fingers across his lips and seductively pushes them in his mouth . " Well can you please give him a message " she says removing her fingers from his mouth . " Certainly " the rather hot under he collar Barman replies. " Just tell him to get some toilet paper and hand wash in the ladies toilet"

Back