jokes bad or otherwise.

I read that 98 % of all accidents occur within a 5 mile radius of the home, so I moved to a new house 8 miles away.

I was watching the home shopping channel when it said" Forget eveything you know about washing machines"
It was a load of my mind.

A fella is walking on a golf course and finds a golf ball. He picks it up and puts it in his pocket.
After a while he sees another man who says, pointing at the bump in his pocket: hey, what's that?
'A golf ball',he replies
'Oh...', says the other man, 'is that something like a tennis elbow...?'

My wife gave me a thesaurus for my birthday.
What an awful, atrocious, terrible, wretched, despicable present.

The following is perfectly logical to some .....

A wife asks her husband, "Could you please go shopping for me and buy one gallon of milk, and if they have eggs, get 6."

A short time later the husband returns home with 6 cartons of milk. The wife asked him, "Why did you buy 6 gallons of milk?"

He replied, "They had eggs."

The following is perfectly logical to some .....

A wife asks her husband, "Could you please go shopping for me and buy one gallon of milk, and if they have eggs, get 6."

A short time later the husband returns home with 6 cartons of milk. The wife asked him, "Why did you buy 6 gallons of milk?"

He replied, "They had eggs."

I like it ;D

I took my uncle to the cardiologist today, he was so annoyed he didn't get to see any card tricks,he nearly had a heart attack.

My mate has started dating a woman who shares his interest in headware...
They have a love hat relationship.

Police are looking for a man with honey, walnuts & filo pastry smeared on his face.
They say he was wearing a baklava.

Madame Tussauds have announced plans for a new evil dictator section including: Saddam Hussein, Osama Bin Laden, and Colonel Gaddafi.
The room will be empty, but we've just got to trust that they've got them.

Since the snow started, all my wife has done is look through the window. If it gets any worse, I’ll have to let her in.

"I'm afraid you don't have long to live".
"How long have I got left doc?"
"You have 10...."
“10 what? Years, months. Days....?"
"9...8....."

Back