jokes bad or otherwise.

The latest threat from the Japanese electronics industry comes in the form of a surgical truss/calculator.
You can count on your own support.

My mates wife knocked on the bathroom door and said, "Are you okay, Dave? You've been in there for nearly two hours."
He didn't reply, so she slowly pulled down the handle and let herself in.
10 minutes later she walked into the pub and called him all the names under the sun.

Records show that 2012 was an extremely poor year for maritime retail.
Apart from windy days, when sales were up.

All a woman wants is for her man to completely change who he is, so she can love him for who she wants him to become...

I pulled my three-year-old son to play-school in his sledge this morning.
After finally arriving there, twenty minutes later, I realised that he was no longer sitting in it.
So I quickly turned the car around and drove the same route back.

Text for Seniors

* ATD- At the Doctor's

* BFF - Best Friends Funeral

* BTW- Bring the Wheelchair

* BYOT - Bring Your Own Teeth

* CBM- Covered by Medicare

* CUATSC- See You at the Senior Center

* DWI- Driving While Incontinent

* FWIW - Forgot Where I Was

* GGPBL- Gotta Go, Pacemaker Battery Low

* GHA - Got Heartburn Again

* HGBM - Had Good Bowel Movement

* LMDO- Laughing My Dentures Out

* LOL- Living on Lipitor

* OMSG - Oh My! Sorry, Gas

* TOT- Texting on Toilet

* WAITT - Who Am I Talking To?

GGLKI (Gotta Go, Laxative Kicking in!)

Guy 1: "It's the wife's birthday today. Last week I asked her what she
wanted as a present."

Guy 2: "So what did she ask for?"

Guy 1: "She said, 'Oh, I don't know, just give me something with diamonds.'
And so I'm giving her a deck of playing cards."

The preacher came to call the other day. He said at my age I should be thinking of the hereafter.

I told him, "Oh, I do it all the time. No matter where I am - in the bedroom, upstairs, in the kitchen, or down in the basement - I ask myself, 'Now, what am I here after?'"

A woman in a supermarket was following a grandfather and his badly behaved 3-year-old grandson. It's obvious to her that he has his hands full with the child screaming for sweets in the sweet aisle, cookies in the cookie aisle, and for fruit, cereal and soda in the other aisles.

Meanwhile, Granddad is working his way around, saying in a controlled voice, "Easy, William, we won't be long, easy, boy."

Another outburst, and she hears the granddad calmly say, "It's okay, William, just a couple more minutes and we'll be out of here. Hang in there, boy."

At the checkout, the little terror is throwing items out of the cart, and Granddad says again in a controlled voice, "William, William, relax buddy, don't get upset. We'll be home in five minutes; stay cool, William."

Very impressed, the woman goes outside where the grandfather is loading his groceries and the boy into the car. She said to the elderly gentleman, "It's none of my business, but you were amazing in there. I don't know how you did it. That whole time, you kept your composure, and no matter how loud and disruptive he got, you just calmly kept saying things would be okay. William is very lucky to have you as his grandpa."

"Thanks," said the grandfather, "but I'm William. The little brat's name is Kevin."

If the corn farmer fires his workers, will they stalk him? Oh shucks, I hope not, they'd give him an earful!

The judge was in a kind mood as he questioned the prisoner: "What are you
charged with?" he asked.

"Doing my Christmas shopping early," replied the defendant.

"That's not a crime," replied the judge. "How early were you doing this
shopping?"

"Before the store opened."

A family had twin boys whose only resemblance to each other was their looks. If one felt it was too hot, the other thought it was too cold. If one said the TV was too loud, the other claimed the volume needed to be turned up. Opposite in every way, one was an eternal optimist, the other a doom-and-gloom pessimist.

Just to see what would happen, on the twins' birthday their father loaded the pessimist's room with every imaginable toy and game. The optimist's room he loaded with horse manure.

That night the father passed by the pessimist's room and found him sitting amid his new gifts crying bitterly.

"Why are you crying?" the father asked.

"Because my friends will be jealous, I'll have to read all these instructions before I can do anything with this stuff, I'll constantly need batteries, and my toys will eventually get broken." answered the pessimist twin.

Passing the optimist twin's room, the father found him dancing for joy in the pile of manure. "What are you so happy about?" he asked.

To which his optimist twin replied, "There's got to be a pony in here somewhere!"

Back