jokes bad or otherwise.

Picture a room full of pregnant women with their husbands.

The nurse says, "Ladies, remember that exercise is good for you. Walking is especially beneficial. It strengthens the pelvic muscles and will make delivery that much easier. Just pace yourself, make plenty of stops and try to stay on a soft surface like grass or a path."
"Gentlemen, remember -- you're both in this together. It wouldn't hurt you to go walking with her. In fact, that shared experience would be good for you both."
The room becomes very quiet as the men absorb this information. After a few moments a man, name unknown, at the back of the room slowly raises his hand.
"Yes?" says the Nurse.
"I was just wondering if it would be all right if she carries a golf bag while we walk."

Brings a tear to your eye, doesn't it?

You can tell a lot about a women's moods by looking at their hands.
For example. When she's holding a gun, she's probably angry.

"Do you know what the hardest part of the night is?" asked the taxi driver.
"Is it his shield?" I asked.

I see Harry Vaderchy is having trouble making friends in Italy,my friend Addy Ross has the same problem in Spain.

Apparently a lorry has spilled its load of bricks and cement all across a motorway.
Police say the queues are building!

Just after my prostate exam ,the doctor has just left and the nurse comes in and says the 5 words no man wants to hear after that procedure,. "Who the heck was that??" :o :o

What's the hottest part of the oven?
The bit I accidentally touch every time I bloody take something out of it.

Back