jokes bad or otherwise.

George, I wanted to respond to one of your jokes but I wanted to specifically show which one. How do you all do that? ???

George, I wanted to respond to one of your jokes but I wanted to specifically show which one. How do you all do that? ???
Beth , you do what I just did with yours. You click on reply ..You scroll down the page to the previuos postsYou look into the top right corner of the particular joke and click on where it says quote,you then get a section like above .You can post your comment after the second word quote in the section.Hope thats not as clear as mud Beth.I think I covered it. Just try it please.

We had a power outage last week and my PC, TV and games console shut down immediately, so I had to talk to my family for a few hours.

They seem like nice people.

We had a power outage last week and my PC, TV and games console shut down immediately, so I had to talk to my family for a few hours.

They seem like nice people.
:D :D
Lol. You are so funny. I am glad u got to know ur family better.

I hate when people use big words just to make themselves look perspicacious.
Especially when I'm inebriated beyond the exuberance of my own verbosity to notice.

I've been in this toy shop for 3 hours now with my six-year-old. The little bugger's driving me up the wall.
He wants to leave.

My wife said, "Do you think I could have a diamond at some point in the future?"
So I give her a lump of coal.

My son came up to me earlier looking miserable.
"Dad, I'm sick of everyone treating me like the black sheep of the family!"...
"Whatever makes you think that Ba-Ba?"

Back