jokes bad or otherwise.

It's all fun and games after you've finished a game of scrabble to start throwing the pieces at each other.....until someone loses an "i"

Knowledge of Glasgow dialect helps here:

Wee Billy from Glesga always wanted to look cool.
His friend told him that he needed a good designer pair of trainers to go with his shell suit.
Billy saved up all his Giros and all the money he got back from returning his empty bottles of Ginger and finally managed to get himself a pair of brilliant white trainers to go with his shell suit.
Proudly, he strutted down the street calling out to all the passers by "See ma new trainers? Stonkin, eh?"
One fine upstanding gentleman pointed out that they were indeed a fine pair of trainers but was young Billy aware that one shoelace was undone?
Billy scornfully retorted that it was part of being cool to have a trailing lace on one trainer, and that on the sole of the trainer there were instructions for the wearer to do such a thing.
When asked for proof of this instruction, Billy look off his trainer and held it upside down for the disbeliever to read.
"There y'are! It clearly says ....
Taiwan !!!!!

Outdoor goods retailer Blacks has finally been put into administration.

The announcement follows weeks of in tents speculation.

Did you hear about the two radio antennas that got married? The wedding was terrible, but the reception was excellent!

Two men are sat drinking in a bar.
'Who is that fat bugger that's just walked in ? ' said the first man.'
' Thats my wife, ' said the second man.
' I'm sorry,I didn't mean her, I meant the ugly sod that's with her,' said the first man.
' Thats my daughter. ' said the second man.

Last night,during a storm, my son crawled into my bed and said, "Lightning is God taking a picture,"
Which would be cute if he wasn't 30.

I know. I know. People say, "It's the thought that counts, not the gift," but couldn't people think a bit bigger?!

I went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman, "Where's the self-help section?" She said if she told me it would defeat the purpose.

Back